Payment plans are possible for all livestock and are subject to the following terms
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total amount is due to reserve the reptile.
- The remaining balance needs to be paid within 3 months, preferably 30% of the total amount each month, but weekly and other arrangements are possible.
- At least one payment per month must be made, otherwise Alphabet Reptiles has the right to cancel the payment plan.
- The minimum payment per transaction is £10.00 / € 15.00.
- If the full amount is not paid within 3 months, a monthly maintenance fee per animal of £30 is charged in month 4, £45 in month 5 and £60 in month 6.
- If the full payment including maintenance fees has not been made at the end of month 6 the payment plan will be cancelled. A refund of any money paid minus 25% of the total amount due and minus the maintenance fee charges will then be made to the customer.
- Should the customer cancel the order at any time during the payment plan, any money paid minus 25% deposit of the total amount due and minus any maintenance fee, if applicable, will be refunded.
- Alphabet Reptiles may have to cancel the order because a reptile is not fit for selling any more. In such case a full refund of all money paid, including the deposit, will be issued to the customer, unless the customer wishes to take up an alternative offer.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer or cash into a Natwest or RBS branch. Paypal payments are available if the customer covers the fees. We also have a Euro account for payments in €.
- The price agreed is not negotiable after the start of the payment plan.
- As soon as the full payment has been made, the reptile will be delivered on the next available run.
- Payment plans are available to customers over 18 only, ID may be required.